Welcome to the very first episode of The Write Shift, the podcast plunging headfirst into the chaos of freelance copywriting.
In this episode, I had the privilege of talking with digital marketer and fellow word-wrangler, Luke Kelly.
This Episode's Sponsor:
We're grateful for the support of our sponsor, CopywritingRates.com
Check them out for an easy and efficient way to find out the going rates for copywriting services.
In this episode, we discuss
- Luke's approach to digital marketing and how it intertwines daily with copywriting
- Challenges and successes in the realm of digital marketing
- How Luke successfully juggles his work/life balance.
Links From The Episode:
- To learn more about Luke and his work, check out his blog
- Make sure to give a listen to Luke's Podcast - Copy and Coffee
(I'm even on there from time to time!)
Support The Write Shift:
If you've enjoyed this dive into the world of freelance copywriting, don't forget to subscribe to The Write Shift on your favourite podcast platform so you won't miss an upcoming episode.
And if you have a moment, we would really appreciate a review on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to the show. Your reviews help more people find us and join our growing community of freelance copywriters.
Remember you can always tell your friends to visit our website at https://thewriteshift.com
Until next time, you've been listening to... The Write Shift.
Show theme by Hartzmann
License code: RVOXJHKFH75N6KGD
Advertising Music by Soundroll
License code: T6HD74YQ2OH7LMLL