Welcome to another episode of The Write Shift, the podcast plunging headfirst into the stormy seas of freelance copywriting.
In this episode, I had the privilege of talking with fresh-faced copywriter and fiction author, Nick Petrou.
This Episode's Sponsor:
We're grateful for the support of our sponsor, CopywritingRates.com
Check them out to participate in there Global Freelancer Copywriting Rates Survey!
In this episode, Nick and I discuss:
- Where he started on his copywriting journey
- How he gets clients
- His daily writing routine
- Lessons he's learned along the way
- How storytelling makes you a stronger copywriter
- Resources he recommends
- And how a pint of Guinness can lead to great copy
Links from the episode:
- Nick's website - nickpetroucopywriter.com
- Loom - loom.com
- TidyCal - tidycal.com
- Napoleon hill - Think and Grow Rich
- Robert Bly - Copywriters Handbook
- Eugene M. Schwartz - Breakthrough Advertising
Support The Write Shift:
If you've enjoyed this dive into the world of freelance copywriting, don't forget to subscribe to The Write Shift on your favourite podcast platform so you won't miss an upcoming episode.
And if you have a moment, we would really appreciate a review on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to the show.
Your reviews help more people find us and join our growing community of freelance copywriters.
Until next time, you've been listening to... The Write Shift.
Show theme by Hartzmann
License code: RVOXJHKFH75N6KGD
Advertising Music by Soundroll
License code: T6HD74YQ2OH7LMLL